Thursday, November 15, 2007

This mom is calling it a day (for now)

Many of you who know me, know that this past year since the sale of Robeez has been bittersweet. When Stride Rite purchased Robeez, I agreed to stay on for a year to see everyone through the transition. And now 15 months later, my time with Robeez is coming to a close. I’m looking forward to a break, to spend time with my husband and son and family and friends. But I’m torn because Robeez is what I have known for the past thirteen years and it is very difficult to say goodbye.

As I wind down my time at Robeez, I will also wind down my blog. For those of you who have been waiting to ask questions, now is the time. I will accept questions until Monday, November 19 and then post all remaining answers before the end of the month. Write to mompreneur@robeez.com.

Thank you to everyone who has regularly read my blog. Over the next few months, I will take time to relax and explore new possibilities.add to sk*rt

1 comment:

Diane Sam said...

All I can say is thanks so much for this blog, I've read everyone of the questions and answers,and learned a lot everytime!

You've been a great inspiration and help, as I've launched my company in the last year, so enjoy the much deserved time with your family!

- Diane Sam
(www.moboleez.com)