Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thanks for coming!

Thank you to everyone who attended the Indigo Entrepreneur Series. I had a chance to chat with a number of different women and hear their stories too. Since the event, I have received some great feedback and a number of questions. I will get to these questions posted as soon as possible.

In addition to the speaker series, Indigo asked me to share my favorite books on entrepreneurship. These are “Sandra’s Picks”:

  • Good to Great, Jim Collins
  • Pour Your Heart Into It, Howard Schultz
  • Let My People Go Surfing, Yvon Chouinard

There are still a few more speakers in the series. All interviews take place at Indigo Manulife Center at 7:30 pm. There are more details available on Indigo’s website.

  • September 26 – Jim Pattison
  • September 27 – Gerry Schwartz
  • October 9 – Peter Munk
add to sk*rt

No comments: